Congratulations to our Riduna Park resident, Lighthouse Group, who have announced that a ‘good’ rating has been awarded following their first full Ofsted inspection, which took place in June 2022.
‘Since starting to deliver these in 2017 we have worked really hard to bring our brand of people development to the apprenticeship world and delighted that this has been recognised’ , Gill Shimmon, Lighthouse’s Managing Director.
Some of the key observations from the report include:
- Apprentices receive high-quality training and support. Expert tutors make learning relevant to apprentices’ work roles.
- Apprentices appreciate the professional and positive relationships they enjoy with staff. They value the high level of support they receive from tutors and workplace.
- Apprentices learn the skills and behaviours needed to achieve high grades. These skills and behaviours allow apprentices to make progress in their chosen careers.
- Leaders have a clear vision for the company. They focus on providing high-quality leadership and management training. Leaders work with both public and private
- Leaders set high expectations for apprentices. Leaders focus the curriculum on both vocational and academic competence. They ensure that good-quality education is provided. Leaders enable apprentices to apply their learning to their specific work.
- Leaders ensure that apprenticeship programmes are closely tailored to individual employers’ requirements.
We extend our huge congratulations to the team, on behalf of all businesses on Riduna Park.